Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Giraffe Report 🦒

Hi 👋😀

This week My writing group was doing another infomation report on what ever animal you liked i chose Giraffes because I don't know much about them and I think they are fascinating.
Here is my report.



Giraffe Report 🦒



Do you like Giraffes ?
Well you are in luck because this information report is on Giraffes .
In this information report you will find out about where Giraffes live ,
what they eat , what they look like and their dangers . 


Where do Giraffes live ?
Giraffes live in savannas in Africa . South of the sahara desert . It is very
hot but the Giraffe's tougue helps with that .


What do Giraffes eat ? 
Giraffes eat lots of leaves . The leaves they eat the most are Acacia leaves .
They also eat thorns , flowers , fruit & seeds . They eat 75 pounds of
leaves a day .


What are the dangers & predators of a Giraffe ? 
The dangers of a Giraffe are humans , Humans are destroying their habitat
as well as killing and hunting them . Lions & hyenas are also hunting & eating
them .  


What do Giraffes look like ?
They can be black yellow and white . They have a very long neck and
two hairy horns on the top of their heads called ossicones. They have
black and blue tougues and they are the tallest land animal , 20 feet tall . 
Because Giraffes can not really groom themselves they ooze chemicals to
keep bacteria & bugs away But it makes them smell very bad .


Now you know lots about where Giraffes live , what they eat , what they
look like & their dangers . I hope you  learnt a lot . Would you keep a
Giraffe a pet ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!