Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Preforming arts

 Performing arts are basically arts or skills that require a performance in front of a public audience. Examples are acting, singing and dancing. Other forms of the Performing Arts include opera, theatre, magic or illusion performances, mime, spoken word, recitation and public speaking. Types. Performing arts may include dance, music, opera, theatre and musical theatre, magic, illusion, mime, spoken word, puppetry, circus arts, performance art. There is also a specialized form of fine art, in which the artists perform their work live to an audience. 














10 Big Challenges Facing Performing Arts As An Industry... | Wakeman  Consulting Group5 Ways Performing Arts Can Benefit Your Child - Kauai Family MagazineWhat Are the Different Types of Performing Arts?Jazz 5 - Wellington Dance Academy2019 in review: 5 top stories in Malaysian theatre and performing arts |  The Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!