Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tableau

 Hi 😁


Today in drama we created tableau's , a tableau is a fancy word for freeze frame which is when you make a picture using only your body we made a village and a sunrise here is a picture of our sunrise .  You can see it is a sunrise because we have our horizon line and our curved sun here are some more examples :

These freeze frames are cool because of the cool levels and facial expressions . Enjoy ! :)  


   Room 5's brilliant blog: Drama Freeze Frames

Freeze frame/ Still image - BEXLEY GRAMMAR SCHOOL PERFORMING ARTS

Freeze Frame Drama – EBPS



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!