Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Bacteria

 Hi 😁 

Aim : To learn about bacteria and how they grow 

Equiptment : 

  • 1. Agar dish 
  • 2. Cotton bub swab 
  • 3. Vivid pen 
  • 4. Tape 


Method :

1. Collect the bacteria on a cotton bud swab from taps , computer keyboards or desks 

2. Divide the agar in half by drawing a line on the lid 

3. Wipe the swab onto the agar solution then put tape on so the lid doesn't fall off 

4. Put the petri dish into the incubator for 1 week to alow the bacteria 

5. Draw and label a bacteria 

6. Draw and label a scientific diagram of the experiment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!