Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Chilli

Aim

Equipment

  • 1.Hot chilli sauce 
  • 2.Coke Milk and water 
  • 3.Popsicle stick 
  • 4.Timer   

Method :

  1. Get your equipment ready
  2. Get a drop of hot of hot sauce on you Popsicle
  3. Lick the Hot chilli sauce 
  4. Start the timer
  5. After 2 mins drink your drink 
  6.  After 5 mins How hot is your mouth ?
  7. Repeat But with a different drink 

Drink

Effect out of ten 

Water 

1/10

Milk 

1/10

Coke 

1/10







































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!