Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Laboratory Equipment

Hi 😁

In the science room today we are listing what kind of equipment we are going to be using here they are . We have to put in the equipment name and what it is used for here it is : 


Equipment name :  Test Tube 

Use : Smaller than a boiling tube and is used for mixing liquids and are used for general science




 Equipment name : Beaker 

Use : 3 main sises there is always measuring lines on the side 



Equipment name : Conical flask 

Use : Narrow neck always made of glass used for heating liquids



Equipment name : Bunsen burner 

Use : Used for burning and heating things up used with a heat proof mat and a tripod 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!