Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

My Anti bullying T-shirt - Outstanding

 Hi 😁 

In Nga Tangata 2 we have been learning how to be an upstander and not a bystander these are the definitions for upstander and bystander .

 An upstander is a person who speaks or acts in support of an individual or cause, particularly someone who intervenes on behalf of a person being attacked or bullied. 

And a bystander is a person who is present at an event or incident but does not take part. even if the event is bad .

Being an upstander can be hard sometimes . I've made a t-shirt to show my learning and promote being an upstander. Here is my t-shirt . I wonder if other schools had a pink shirt day? Please leave me a comment if I could improve on anything or if I could have done something better .



1 comment:

  1. Your T-shirt says it all.. a wonderful way to showcase the concepts of outstanders & upstanders!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!