Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Galaxy Scratch Art 🎨

Hi 👋😀

I said in my last post that I would share my scratch art when I had finished it. Today is finally that day!!!!! I worked very hard on these and had to use a small sharp tool to scratch the top layer to show the nice galaxy layer underneath. Here are the pictures







The dream catcher one is my favorite and it took me the longest. The One that challeged me the most was the mermaid tail ( SO MANY TINY LINES ) hope you like them 🎨 I really enjoy art 

4 comments:

  1. hi Madds thanks for the comment
    I love them too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Skyla
    Wow your scratch art is amazing they are absolutely beautiful you have done a fantastic job! It looks like a very fun activity to do. I am glad that you stuck it out because the end result is so good. Did you know you can make your own designs for scratch art? all you need is white paper and crayons and again a tool for scratching. You colour the paper with all your different crayons making sure to cover the entire paper and then you go over it all in black crayon once you have done that you can start scratching away any design you want again it does take awhile but a very cool activity to do.
    Great work Skyla I love seeing all of your blogs.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Skyla
    Great work on the scratch art. I love the colours they are so bright and amazing. I can remember doing these when I was a t school. Keep up the good work on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!