Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

The Karlie car 🚗

Hi 👋😀

IT FINALLY FINSHED IT ... 

THE KARLIE CAR!!!!! 

So a few days ago I put my baby sister in a banana box a pulled her around she really seemed to like it .
So I decided to To put vivid decorations on to it to make it look like she had her very own car. Then I decided to step it up a bit and cut her out a moving door so she can get in and out of her car. I added a string to make it easier for me to pull her , (She's getting heavy) . After more thought every car needs a paint-job so I wanted to give it one. I could not decide what colour so i put all four paints that I got from my friend Madds .After the paint was dry I got a vivid and re-drew the lights,number-plate,door and bumper. Here are some cute photos of the finished product. I got Karlies seal of approval.







 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Skyla - you are such a great big sister. I have been waiting to see your car and it has been worth the wait. I love the colours you chose and the door was a great feature. I bet your baby sister loves it. How often do you have to take her for rides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment
    She uses it EVERY day she loves it ,she can also use the door by herself now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she is very clever - did you have to teach her to use the door?

      Delete
  3. Hi Skyla
    Wow what a great job you have done and little sister looks like she absolutely love it! That was definitely worth the wait. Thank you for such a descriptive recount of events I can definitely see clearly all the steps you have taken. Do you think you will attempt another project like this?
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!