Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

My Acrostic Poem And Haiku 🌹

Hi 👋😀

Was good to seee every one in the group 1 meeting today , my baby sister even made a apperance !
In the meeting Miss Lee talked about the poems on the school blog and so here are mine.


Haiku
                                            The Red Roses Petals
                                          The Red Roses Petals Fall 
                                           And They Fall Like Blood 


Acrostic 

Skilled 
knowledgeable
Young 
Lucky
Active


My weekend
This weekend now that it is level three we all went to the beach and practiced social distancing (keeping two metres apart from other people) I got to do lots of cartwheels and handstands and It was nice to get out the house and do something other than walking around the neighborhood . Heres a photo of me in a mid-cartwheel .







4 comments:

  1. Hi Skyla,
    Wasn't is great to have a bit more freedom, and the weather was perfect to get outside. Who took you picture they caught you just at the right time. Thanks for writing about what you did, and it is great to see that you are doing the right thing with social distancing. Great job, look forward to seeing more.

    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment ,
      my mum took the photo :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Skyla.
    Wow it is a great picture, captured just at the right time. I used to do handstands many years ago when I was younger, but I certainly couldn't now!
    The weather was great on Sunday, so I decided to bath my dog Milly. I think I got more of a bath than she did!
    Keep safe in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment ,
    I would love to see Milly , what kind of dog is she ?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!