Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Book review 📖

Hi 👋😀 


Was cool to see the Deano live show for Wigram Primary today , I watched it with my sister zoey she really liked it 😃 . Today I decided to make my post a book review about my favourite book , Aurora Rising


Aurora Rising :

Author(s) : Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff 
Published by : Allem & Unwin in 2019 
Genre: Fiction , drama , mystery , Space

Plot: It is about a girl called Aurora who's history and every trace of her and her colony has been erased and the G.I.A is looking to take and kill her so she does not cause any damage but she can't control it .

Event one - Tyler Jones can't sleep and it is the day before the draft and he goes on a ship ride and finds Auri / Aurora In a tube in the crashed ship set for A planet and she is saved and put in black clothing But Tyler misses the draft .

Event two - scarlett goes through her ex-boyfriends on her phone as they make up a plan to break into a persons house to take the statue that Auri has seen in a dream

Event three- The crew manages to get to the planet that Auri was set to go to and they find out it was gone for a reason ...

Setting: they are on space crafts and go to different planets .


Main character: 

Name - Aurora O'Malley

Personality - mystrerios , strange , nice , curious

Physical appearance - black and white hair , blue and black eyes , black clothing 


How I feel about this character and why - I feel bad for her because she just wants to go home.

My star rating - 10 out of 10 It a cool book i like the layout and suspence. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!