Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Party Hat And Soft Play Dough πŸ₯³

HiπŸ‘‹πŸ˜€ 

For Elise's birthday we were asked to make party hats heres mine 


I used paper for the cone and glue to stick it so it stayed like that . I did not use glue for the pom-pom and the sequin flowers, I used sparkly pipe cleaners to fasten the sequin flowers and for the pom-pom I used the same pipe cleaners , I got the end of the pipe cleaner and stuck it into the pom-pom then got the other end of it and stuck it down a hole at the top. 

Happy birthday Elise πŸ₯³


Soft Play Dough

Today me and zoey made soft play dough , This is the recipe that we used. Link .
It was really easy we only needed two ingredients , corn flour and conditioner. It is SO SOFT .




























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!